Due to the Covid-19 virus, also known as coronavirus, it is actually the ideal time to switch to solar energy. With people stuck in their homes, electricity usage will obviously increase. Solar energy uses sunlight to produce energy. It’s not only more cost effective, reducing your energy bill, but it is better for the environment.
Benefits of going solar:
1) A good friend of the environment: Solar panels are a good friend of the environment because they do not generate any waste, do not create any extreme noise and, therefore, can be easily installed in urban areas. Solar panels do not require heavy maintenance and do not produce any pollution. Solar panels are also built to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
2) Reduces the cost of electricity: Solar energy comes directly from the inexhaustible source that is the sun. Solar is not subject to any market risk or change and therefore available at very affordable rates. It is the least costly source of energy.
3) Easy to install: Solar installation is very easy, simple and versatile. You can install it anywhere with any vertical or horizontal space available and installation can be expanded anytime if required. This system can easily be installed in remote locations when regular electricity costs too much.
4) Increase property value: If you install solar panels, it will dramatically increase your property valuation, as compared to a house without solar panels. A study conducted by National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) concluded that homes with solar panels sell 20% faster and for 17% more money.
5) A safe investment: Investing in solar panels is clearly beyond a trend. Traditional electricity providers are not reliable with highly fluctuating rates. Installing solar panels will soon be a must with recent legislation in California. Not only do they save you money on your electric bill, but they will give you a return on your investment in six to seven years.
6) More efficient than anything else: Even if you were to invest in an energy-efficient air conditioning unit, for example, you would still be better off investing in a solar system. No matter how efficient your air conditioning unit is, you’re still spending money on electricity. Solar panels, which have a similar cost, actually save you money.
7) The move toward electric cars: More and more people are moving away from fuel-powered cars toward electric cars. This trend will continue. With that in mind, you will need more electricity. A solar system will allow you to power a green vehicle and spend less on your electricity costs.
You can reduce electricity expenses today by investing in solar panels. Looking at the current consumption of electricity and the production, the time for solar is now.
Some of the financing options that we offer can go towards your property taxes and, depending on your tax liability, you can also write off the interest rate on the payment. It’s a WIN-WIN situation!
This is the right time to go solar. The prices of electricity and usage is going up. You can step up and make sure your family will spend much less on electricity and put that money aside for other things.
CALL US TODAY and/or schedule an online consultation with one of Solar Earth Choice’s professionals. We are HERE to keep YOU SAFE!